October 23, 2009

Hot buys

The new hot buys have been posted on stardoll. Personally I don't think they're the best.

Here's my opinion on the clothing:

Hot buys bag
Bisou
13th November
This bag was OK, not really the most interesting thing ever. I guess it is a bit individual from the other bags. 7/10

Hot buys belt
Fallen Angel
5th November
If it's put with the right outfit then I geuss it would be good. Really it's the same opinion as the bag. 6.5/10

Hot buys dress
Bisou
14th November
I love the pattern on at the bottom. Mabe the colour would be better different. It's OK overall, nt a big surprise. 7.5/10

Hot buys Boots
Fallen Angel
20th November
Yuck. These boots are disgusting. 2/10

Hot buys rose shirt
Fudge
9th November
I love the pattern. Maybe if this sirt is given into the right hands someone could make it look faboulos. I'll be watching these people. :) 9/10

Hot buys skirt
Rio
30th November
I'm sure I can get this to look good but I just can't get my head around the point of the design. 5/10

Hot buys stretch tights
Pretty in Pink
11th November
I love the pattern on this, very detailed. I hate the colour though. Somehow wearing red tights doesn't make me smile. But I geuss I'll get over it. 7.5/10

Hot buys vest
Bisou
18th November
I'm attached to this. I love the vest. I'll be buying this quickly. 10/10

Hot buys necklace
Rio
26th November
I love the dangling effect but maybe a bit much. 8/10

Hot buys sirt
Rio
3rd November
Love it. This is what I like to see. Though I'm sure I've seen a similiar one of these before...love it though. 10/10

Well, that's it a bit rushed I know. But, bye! x

No comments: